Fall is such a great time for makeup lovers am I right? It’s fun to switch up your makeup when the seasons change and it gets a bit colder. I’ve been loving this Mac palette lately that is perfect for this time of year. With its purple hues and gorgeous mix of Matte, Satin, and frost shades it makes for a perfect palette. I will admit I was a little scared to use it when I first saw it but it can be used to make a really pretty natural everyday look. The bottom left shade is my favorite it’s perfect to blend into the crease. Plus Mac just slays their packaging. Sometimes I want products just because they look pretty. The tones in this palette are the perfect shades to wear during the Fall season. It isn’t the cheapest palette but it’s worth the price tag.
1. Favorite Fall lip product? I have two that are my absolute favorite and that is Mac Rebel and Sephora Collection Courtisane. They are perfect for Fall Rebel is deep purple that literally looks good on anyone and Courtisane is a deep brick red that is gorgeous.
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? I really like Yank My Doodle by OPI at the moment.
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino of course!
4. Favorite Fall Candle? I love any Bath and Body Works Candle but my favorite is Marshmallow Fireside. Its just one of those scents that smell cozy and its great to have around your house.
5. Favorite Fall accessory? I love oversized chunky knit sweaters to just throw on over a pair of leggings.
6. Haunted house or haunted hay ride? BOTH
7. Favorite Halloween movie? Hocus Pocus and the Disney version of Sleepy Hollow. I’ve watched and loved both of these since I was a kid.
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? I’m obsessed with Candy Corn.
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! I probably wont dress up this year. Maybe I’ll be basic and throw on a pair of cat ears.
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? EVERYTHING. I love that feeling it brings. I love that it brings families together. I love the anticipation for Christmas it brings. I love that its usually when I go on vacation. I love the crisp morning air. Fall is just the best ya’ll!
I LOVE Fall! It’s such a great time of year! I feel like when you put up decorations it just makes your house feel so cozy. I wanted to share with you guys my decorations and I figured what better way than a video. If you would like to follow me on YouTube click here! I hope you enjoy my Fall house tour!
I’ve been seeing a lot about the skincare line the e.l.f has recently put out and have been trying two of the products from the range. I picked up the Daily Face Cleanser and the the Daily Hydration Moisturizer.
The Daily Face Cleanser comes out as gel formula and when I wash my face it foams up. It’s leaves my face feeling clean but without leaving my face feeling dried out. Over the course of using it I feel like it’s such a good option for a drugstore cleanser.
I’ve come to actually love The Daily Hydration Moisturizer. I wasn’t entirely sure whether I would like it or not I have discovered I love it. I didn’t at first like the feeling of it but once it settled into my skin and I put my makeup on my mind changed completely. My makeup sat so amazing on top of this moisturizer it’s one of my all time favorite drugstore moisturizers.
I loved both of these products for the new e.l.f Skincare line. For the price they are amazing. I am super passionate about skincare so that makes me super picky as well. They are a great drugstore option and will definently be a Fall favorite for when my skin gets dryer.
To start out with these things were extremely extremely and again extremely hard to get my hands on. I had been dying to get at least one for what feels like forever.I’m pretty sure a few of you feel my pain. So when i finally got my hands on “Literally” I was pretty excited.
I want to start with the packaging. I think its really chic and durable. Its perfect to just throw in your purse and go. In fact I will admit mines in my purse 95% of the time because I just wear it that much.
Now for the actual gloss itself. The shade is probably one of the most wearable shades of gloss that I own. I feel like it literally, no pun intended, goes with every outfit. I paid fifteen dollars for it which I feel like is not cheap but its not ultra expensive either. I don’t own any that people would consider dupes but I’ve heard Colour Pop and NYX have some great ones. Overall I really love this lipgloss and its worth the hype one hundred percent. Any other Kylie Lipgloss owners love theirs? Anyway I have to go and watch the Warriors kick some Cavalier butt.
Christmas sometimes becomes so rushed and busy that we forget to even enjoy it. This past week I’ve had so much on my mind wondering what I should get family members and friends for Christmas. I think it’s so easy to get caught up in the business of the season we forget what it’s all about. For me it’s about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. It’s about being with my family. This week I was so caught up in my own little world until the other day I witness my Mom do something that was so selfless for a family in need and she didn’t even think twice about it. I realized that’s what Christmas is about. Spreading love and happiness to those who don’t have that. So this season remember the reason. Spread love and be selfless.
Stockings are probably one of my favorite things about Christmas! I love opening up my stocking so I put together an awesome list of things that I would love to get in mine! 1. Kate Spade Pencil Pouch $30
Painting has become such a relaxation tool for me. I’m not the greatest at all but it’s so much fun. The Holidays get so busy that sometimes you just need to do something that you enjoy. Today my sister, who is much better than I am, painted some festive canvases. So I figured I would share what we painted!
What do you do to relax during the holiday season?