- BH Cosmetics Brush 29: This is the perfect brush for blush. I never use another brush to put on my blush. It works for powder or cream and blends it all out beautifully.
- Sigma F80: I have loved this brush for years and its still one of my favorites. Its perfect for blending out my foundation. It feels so soft when applying liquid foundation and just gives a flawless look. Its a an oldie but definitely a goodie.
- Real Techniques Contour Brush: I have never loved a brush for my powder contour as much as I’ve loved this one. Its extremely precise and perfect for contouring specific areas of your face.
- Morphe M330 Blending Crease: This brush is so soft and blends my crease perfectly. Plus its super affordable and works better than any of my more expensive makeup brushes.
- Real Techniques Shading Brush: I absolutely love this brush. Its density is perfect to apply powder eyeshadows. I also love using this with my Colour Pop Super Shock Shadows.
Get all these awesome brushes here:
BH Cosmetics Brush 29: <a href=”http://click.linksynergy.com/link?id=USZ6KtAtSx4&offerid=451576.3074&type=2&murl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bhcosmetics.com%2Fdaily-deal-014″><IMG border=0 src=”http://www.bhcosmetics.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/4/14.jpg” ></a><IMG border=0 width=1 height=1 src=”http://ad.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/show?id=USZ6KtAtSx4&bids=451576.3074&type=2&subid=0″ >
Sigma F80: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/f80-flatkabuki/p/F80PARNT
Real Techniques Contour Brush: https://realtechniques.com/core-collection/p/1403
Morphe M330 Blending Crease:https://www.morphebrushes.com/products/m330-blending-crease
Real Techniques Shading Brush: https://realtechniques.com/shading-brush/p/1404
I was browsing around Walgreens, as you do, when suddenly out of the corner of my eyes new Wet n Wild products catch my attention. Naturally I rushed over, who am I kidding I walked and probably super slow too. Anyways I saw the Photofocus line and instantly fell in love…I mean these are the most expensive looking products Wet n Wild has ever released but we will get into that soon enough. While looking through the stash of foundation I couldn’t find my color anywhere, darn my pale skin, finally at the very back and in the wrong spot I got the very last one. Then I proceeded to find the concealer and I did. The lightest shade looked to dark but I shrugged my shoulders and bought it anyways, I can’t be stopped when it comes to makeup.
Now for the actual review of the products. I have been wearing both of these products and I feel like I have a pretty good judgement on these product. First off I will say if you have dry skin you will absolutely hate the foundation. It dries out on your skin so quickly. My skin is normal so I didn’t mind it so much. The foundation is a great color match for my skin and gave a really nice Matte finish. I wore this foundation my whole work day and noticed that it settled into my pores and really extenuated them. This foundation is horrible and for six bucks it doesn’t get much cheaper! The concealer is the real surprise for me. I originally thought it would be to dark for my skin tone but it ended up being a perfect match. It blends out beautifully and does everything you want a concealer to do. Overall these products are so inexpensive and the quality is not bad either.
I can’t believe it’s already 2017 where has time gone. I am actually very excited for this year. I feel like its going to be great! This is the time of year where everyone sets goals for the themselves and I’ve never really set new years goals because most people never actually fulfill them. This year I decided I would set five goals and I wanted to share them. So here goes!
- Read my bible for at least 20 minutes everyday. Sometimes life gets so busy that its easy to forget to push aside spending time in the word when it is so important for spiritual health.
- Make more time for myself. This something that I am not very good at but I think its vital to take some time and do things that make you feel happy and relaxed. Some of those things for me are date nights, spending time with my girlfriends, relaxing baths, and writing for fun.
- Blog twice a week. I am so inconsistent with my blogging and this year I’ve decided to set myself a schedule.
- Go on a long walk twice a week. Walking is so good for you and can really help clear your mind.
- Book a vacation to Paris! This has been a long term goal for me and I’ve kind of made it my husbands to. I have been to Europe but I have never been to Paris and its always been a dream of mine. By the end of this year I would love to have a trip booked for the beginning of next year!
There are my five goals for 2017! I am so excited for these and I feel like they are actually obtainable. What are some of your goals for 2017?
Body butters are a must for me when the weather starts to get cooler. My skin dries up literally the first day it’s even a little bit chilly. If you don’t know what body butters are I would describe them as a lotion that is like a millions times more moisturizing than your typical everyday lotion. I love them and they work miracles on my skin. I have 3 that stand out above the rest.
First of let’s talk about Bath and Body Works body butters. They are amazing. Paris Amour is my favorite scent of theirs. I have the candle, perfume, body spray, lotion, and of course the body butter. This stuff smells amazing! I usually put this one on in the morning to compliment my perfume as I’m about to start my day.This one is a tad greasy so it’s not great for nighttime use.
Creightons Rasberry Revive is my go to nighttime skin moisturizer. I love how it feels on my skin. It goes on smooth and doesn’t leave you greasy. After application it has this cooling sensation and it’s amazing.
The last one I want to talk about is The Body Shop body butter. I feel like I can’t talk about body butters without talking about The Body Shop. They have awesome products in general but I really love this one. It’s perfect to throw in your purse for use throughout the day. The scent smells of coconut and I love that.
I hope enjoyed my favorite body butters! Do any of you use these and what are your favorites?
Autumn is just a wonderful season. When the weather starts to change you feel like maybe life will slow down a little bit. I will be the first to tell you that when planning a wedding, working, and trying to find a place to live, life does not slow down one bit. In the midst of all the craziness that can surround us it important to slow down and spend time with the ones you love. Sometimes we get so caught up in the things in life that constantly keep us occupied that we forget to stop and enjoy the moment or season of life that we’re in. Don’t let the activities of life make you miss important moments. So this Autumn go to a Pumpkin Patch, find your way through a corn maze, sit around a bonfire, go on a hayride, and most importantly spend time with the ones who are close to your heart.
Where do I even start.. it’s been so long. Life has just become so crazy. A lot has changed in my life and that’s a good thing. As good as all of the change has been it’s also been stressful and busy. In the last months I started my fall semester, I went to Jamaica, my family took in a 3rd puppy, I got a new job and start in two weeks, and the biggest thing is I got engaged!! So wedding planning is in full swing at the moment but I am back and plan to focus on this more. I’ve decided that I will give myself the freedom to not just write about fashion and beauty but wedding planning, decorating a home, and whats on my heart etc… I’m very excited to start this blogging journey again.
The endless search of the perfect red lip is over. At least for me it is. In the words of the lovely Taylor Swift red lips are classic. Well recently I was watching a video from the beauty vlogger Zoe Sugg and she recommended the Rimmel Kate Lipstick 107. Zoe and I have similar skin colors so I decided to buy it. Let me tell you it’s my favorite red ever! I love the Rimmel Kate lipsticks in general but this one shines. If you haven’t tried it you must! What’s your favorite red lip?
Yesterday my sister and I went to the One Direction Concert! This is our second time seeing them. The last time was their Up All Night Tour. It’s crazy to see how much their fan base has grown since then. It’s actually really cool going to that concert and now getting to see them again. So here’s our night!
We left in the afternoon and getting there was an adventure. It was a two hour drive but we got stuck in heavy concert traffic. When we finally got there we got in line only to find I out we were in the wrong line. We walked the whole building because we needed wristbands for floor access. So we got inside and found our seats. My sister and I sat in the second row which was really cool because we’ve never been that close at a show before. We started talking to all the other fans around us and some of them are so funny.
The concert was a blast. They are so goofy especially Harry Styles. He had the funniest braids in his hair that we just laughed so hard about. My sister was waving at Luke Hemmings from 5SOS and he made a face at her which you will see below but the girls all around her started freaking out and they turned around and started screaming with her and jumping up and down it was so cute.
Overall it was a super fun night with my sister. We will be seeing them again in the future for sure!