Fall is such a great time for makeup lovers am I right? It’s fun to switch up your makeup when the seasons change and it gets a bit colder. I’ve been loving this Mac palette lately that is perfect for this time of year. With its purple hues and gorgeous mix of Matte, Satin, and frost shades it makes for a perfect palette. I will admit I was a little scared to use it when I first saw it but it can be used to make a really pretty natural everyday look. The bottom left shade is my favorite it’s perfect to blend into the crease. Plus Mac just slays their packaging. Sometimes I want products just because they look pretty. The tones in this palette are the perfect shades to wear during the Fall season. It isn’t the cheapest palette but it’s worth the price tag.
1. Favorite Fall lip product? I have two that are my absolute favorite and that is Mac Rebel and Sephora Collection Courtisane. They are perfect for Fall Rebel is deep purple that literally looks good on anyone and Courtisane is a deep brick red that is gorgeous.
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? I really like Yank My Doodle by OPI at the moment.
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino of course!
4. Favorite Fall Candle? I love any Bath and Body Works Candle but my favorite is Marshmallow Fireside. Its just one of those scents that smell cozy and its great to have around your house.
5. Favorite Fall accessory? I love oversized chunky knit sweaters to just throw on over a pair of leggings.
6. Haunted house or haunted hay ride? BOTH
7. Favorite Halloween movie? Hocus Pocus and the Disney version of Sleepy Hollow. I’ve watched and loved both of these since I was a kid.
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? I’m obsessed with Candy Corn.
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! I probably wont dress up this year. Maybe I’ll be basic and throw on a pair of cat ears.
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? EVERYTHING. I love that feeling it brings. I love that it brings families together. I love the anticipation for Christmas it brings. I love that its usually when I go on vacation. I love the crisp morning air. Fall is just the best ya’ll!
I’ve been seeing a lot about the skincare line the e.l.f has recently put out and have been trying two of the products from the range. I picked up the Daily Face Cleanser and the the Daily Hydration Moisturizer.
The Daily Face Cleanser comes out as gel formula and when I wash my face it foams up. It’s leaves my face feeling clean but without leaving my face feeling dried out. Over the course of using it I feel like it’s such a good option for a drugstore cleanser.
I’ve come to actually love The Daily Hydration Moisturizer. I wasn’t entirely sure whether I would like it or not I have discovered I love it. I didn’t at first like the feeling of it but once it settled into my skin and I put my makeup on my mind changed completely. My makeup sat so amazing on top of this moisturizer it’s one of my all time favorite drugstore moisturizers.
I loved both of these products for the new e.l.f Skincare line. For the price they are amazing. I am super passionate about skincare so that makes me super picky as well. They are a great drugstore option and will definently be a Fall favorite for when my skin gets dryer.
Autumn is just a wonderful season. When the weather starts to change you feel like maybe life will slow down a little bit. I will be the first to tell you that when planning a wedding, working, and trying to find a place to live, life does not slow down one bit. In the midst of all the craziness that can surround us it important to slow down and spend time with the ones you love. Sometimes we get so caught up in the things in life that constantly keep us occupied that we forget to stop and enjoy the moment or season of life that we’re in. Don’t let the activities of life make you miss important moments. So this Autumn go to a Pumpkin Patch, find your way through a corn maze, sit around a bonfire, go on a hayride, and most importantly spend time with the ones who are close to your heart.
We started our day by taking a morning walk. It was very relaxing but super cold. It’s nice to take a step back and just take everything in.
After a bit more relaxing we decided to drive into Gatlinburg. All week the weather has called for snow and us Floridians were very excited. Well it never did until today. The snow finally came! I was so happy and it was a perfect way to end our time in Tennessee.
This morning we woke up to the most beautiful weather. It was quite chilly but its not often we get to experience this cold of weather very often so we soaked it in.
After a little more shopping and a little nap we went to see the Dixie Stampede. I had never seen this show and now I think it’s a must. It was Christmas themed and really puts you in the spirit. I really enjoyed the show!
What better to do on a beautiful fall day than go to a pumpkin patch. It was absolutely beautiful here so of course I made my way to a pumpkin patch. I love picking out a pumpkin and taking it home to carve it’s sort of a tradition for me.Today my outfit was simple. My hat is from target. It’s actually the first time I’ve ever worn it and I love it. My floral top is from Forever 21. Jeans are from the only place I buy jeans which is H&M. My shoes are from a little store is Queens New York called Sassy Pickens.
After the Pumpkin Patch it was time to carve the pumpkin. I wanted it to look like Jack Skellington from A Nightmare Before Christmas. I think it did just a happier version. I also had a little help from two fury friends.
The first sign of fall has come for us Floridians! It was a low of 67 degrees. Some of you might be laughing but for us when it gets below 70 we whip out the boots. Today marks the first day of my Autumn Blog Series. This series will consist of outfits, shoes, makeup, home supplies, and more!
Today I want to show you the outfit I wore for this beautiful weather. It’s a super simple look but I love it! Here’s what I’m wearing!
Hope you enjoyed! XOXO