- BH Cosmetics Brush 29: This is the perfect brush for blush. I never use another brush to put on my blush. It works for powder or cream and blends it all out beautifully.
- Sigma F80: I have loved this brush for years and its still one of my favorites. Its perfect for blending out my foundation. It feels so soft when applying liquid foundation and just gives a flawless look. Its a an oldie but definitely a goodie.
- Real Techniques Contour Brush: I have never loved a brush for my powder contour as much as I’ve loved this one. Its extremely precise and perfect for contouring specific areas of your face.
- Morphe M330 Blending Crease: This brush is so soft and blends my crease perfectly. Plus its super affordable and works better than any of my more expensive makeup brushes.
- Real Techniques Shading Brush: I absolutely love this brush. Its density is perfect to apply powder eyeshadows. I also love using this with my Colour Pop Super Shock Shadows.
Get all these awesome brushes here:
BH Cosmetics Brush 29: <a href=”http://click.linksynergy.com/link?id=USZ6KtAtSx4&offerid=451576.3074&type=2&murl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bhcosmetics.com%2Fdaily-deal-014″><IMG border=0 src=”http://www.bhcosmetics.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/4/14.jpg” ></a><IMG border=0 width=1 height=1 src=”http://ad.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/show?id=USZ6KtAtSx4&bids=451576.3074&type=2&subid=0″ >
Sigma F80: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/f80-flatkabuki/p/F80PARNT
Real Techniques Contour Brush: https://realtechniques.com/core-collection/p/1403
Morphe M330 Blending Crease:https://www.morphebrushes.com/products/m330-blending-crease
Real Techniques Shading Brush: https://realtechniques.com/shading-brush/p/1404
I can’t believe it’s already 2017 where has time gone. I am actually very excited for this year. I feel like its going to be great! This is the time of year where everyone sets goals for the themselves and I’ve never really set new years goals because most people never actually fulfill them. This year I decided I would set five goals and I wanted to share them. So here goes!
- Read my bible for at least 20 minutes everyday. Sometimes life gets so busy that its easy to forget to push aside spending time in the word when it is so important for spiritual health.
- Make more time for myself. This something that I am not very good at but I think its vital to take some time and do things that make you feel happy and relaxed. Some of those things for me are date nights, spending time with my girlfriends, relaxing baths, and writing for fun.
- Blog twice a week. I am so inconsistent with my blogging and this year I’ve decided to set myself a schedule.
- Go on a long walk twice a week. Walking is so good for you and can really help clear your mind.
- Book a vacation to Paris! This has been a long term goal for me and I’ve kind of made it my husbands to. I have been to Europe but I have never been to Paris and its always been a dream of mine. By the end of this year I would love to have a trip booked for the beginning of next year!
There are my five goals for 2017! I am so excited for these and I feel like they are actually obtainable. What are some of your goals for 2017?
Today myself and a couple of my friends headed to New York City for a girls trip. We’ve been planning this trip for a while and are super excited for this week.
We arrived in NYC around 12:30 but didn’t get to where we are staying 3 hours later. We got a little lost to say the least. We were so tired we just chilled out and took our time getting ready for the night. We finally made it out and decided to do a bit of exploring in the snow. There is something about this city that’s just so invigorating. There’s to many things to take in its overwhelming but I love it all the same.
After exploring a bit we were all starving. I knew coming here that I wanted to try Ramen because last time I was here I didn’t get to. We made our way over to Ippudo which was amazing! I absolutely love real ramen. We also ordered and appetizer of pork buns and they were really good. The food was amazing and the workers were so nice. At the end of our night the waiter brought out green tea for each of us and said it was on the house. Needless to say we were impressed!
I hope you enjoyed my post and you enjoy following me around in New York City this week! XOXO
We drove until late last night to arrive in New Orleans for a quick trip. We stayed overnight at a hotel and in the morning went down to the French Quarters. Of course we had to stop by Cafe Du Monde for some Beignets. It was so good!
Next stop was the French Market for a bit of shopping. This place was actually pretty cool. They had all sorts of music playing and everyone was selling various things. Plus it seemed like there was a saxophone player on every corner. The French Quarter also had different local food places that sold typical New Orleans food. It was a very fun experience to be here I will say that!
My outfit today was very simple since I’m traveling so much. My top is Target, my jeggings H&M, and my shoes are also from target.
As we speak I’m about 4 hours from home. So I hope everyone has enjoyed this little travel series. I know I’ve enjoyed writing about my little adventure! XOXO